Aid & Scholarship
Our many opportunities for different kinds of Aid and Scholarships are listed below. Please select the box you are interested in learning more about.
Each year through the generosity of alumni, parents, students and friends, Covenant is able to award privately funded tuition assistance to many students who might not otherwise be able to afford Christian education. In fact, approximately one-third of our students receive some type of formal tuition assistance. Covenant is committed to making Christian education affordable. Our goal is to work with each family, understand their individual situation, and together explore financial solutions. If you are hesitant to consider Covenant for financial reasons, we encourage you to apply for tuition assistance. For many families, Covenant has become a reality through this avenue.
Applications for financial aid must be completed before the following deadlines:
- Early Decision and Notification: March 15
- New and returning families that desire an early decision regarding their financial assistance must apply by midnight on March 15.* Financial assistance awards do not roll over from year to year. Consequently, returning families must re-apply for each school year. Early award notifications will be mailed by April 15.
- Standard Decision and Notification: May 1
- New and returning families that are unable to complete their applications by March 15 must complete them by May 1.* The application window will close at midnight on May 1. Standard award notifications will be mailed by June 1.
Families apply for tuition assistance through a third-party provider, FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, that provides financial aid assessments to private and faith-based schools nationwide. All family data will be collected, analyzed and returned to Covenant with a financial aid recommendation through the FACTS secure website.
*Tax returns for the previous calendar year are required for income and household size verification in order for financial aid applications to be classified as complete and verified.
In the case of parents who are separated or divorced, Covenant requires court documentation indicating which party or parties are responsible for the student's educational expenses, and all responsible households must complete an online financial aid application.
Tuition assistance awards are for one academic year only. New applications are required each school year.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this information, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covenant Christian High School also offers merit-based awards to students and families based on the following criteria:
- Student has demonstrated an excellent academic history
- Student has received a significant award/recognition in the past 2 years
- Student has previously attended a Christian organization
- Parent/Guardian is a Full-time Faculty Staff member serving in a Christian Organization
If you believe you may qualify for one of these awards or have further questions, please contact email@example.com.
Indiana Choice Scholarship (voucher program)
Covenant Christian High School is a participating school in the Indiana Choice Scholarship Program (commonly known as the "voucher" program). Scholarships are provided by the state to eligible Indiana students to offset tuition costs at participating schools. To be eligible for participation in the Indiana Choice Scholarship (voucher) Program, students must satisfy both household income requirements and student eligibility criteria. Students must:
- Be legal residents of Indiana.
- Be accepted to and planning to enroll at Covenant Christian High School.
- Meet one of seven pathways to eligibility;
- Meet income eligibility requirements
Timeline for Application
The application window for the Indiana Choice Scholarship (voucher) Program typically opens on February 28 and closes on September 1 for the upcoming school year. Here are the steps:
- Apply for admission to Covenant.
- Be accepted as a Covenant student for the upcoming school year.
- Determine your student’s pathway to eligibility.
- Determine your household income eligibility. The first two pages of your previous year’s Form 1040 tax return is required for income verification.
- Schedule an appointment to apply for an Indiana Choice Scholarship (voucher) by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the school at 317.390-0202 .
For additional information about Choice Scholarships (vouchers), you can visit the Indiana Department of Education School Choice website or submit an inquiry to email@example.com.
Covenant's need-based scholarship deadline is midnight on April 15. We are unable to accept late submissions. Please ensure that your recommendations are submitted and all requirements are completed by this deadline. Scholarship award notifications will be mailed by May 15.
Covenant's merit-based deadlines vary. However, midnight on April 15 is common. See the individual scholarship for details. We are unable to accept late submissions. Please ensure that your recommendations are submitted and all requirements are completed by this deadline. Scholarship award notifications will be mailed within four weeks of the deadline.
TO LEARN MORE AND APPLY, SELECT A SCHOLARSHIP NAME BELOW:
|Alyssa Strege Memorial|
|Brian C. Hudson|
|Elaine M. Goodwin|
|Gone Servin' Community Service|
|Chick-Fil-A Leadership Scholarship|