We are excited about our yearbook, the Covenant Keeper. This year we are using a different company that will make ordering and receiving your yearbook much easier.
Student Publications is creating the yearbook through Shutterfly, which will allow you to use coupons for a significant discount on your order. Please be sure to read through all the steps below.
Here are the details for you to order the 2018-19 Covenant Keeper:
- Create a personal Shutterfly account at shutterfly.com.
- Make sure to sign up for email coupons to your personal email address.
- Be sure to use the same email to create your Shutterfly account that you use to receive Covenant emails.
- On June 7, 2019, the yearbook will be complete (with graduation photos) and will be shared with the email address you have in our Covenant database (which you used to create your Shutterfly account).
- When you receive the link for the yearbook, before you view it, first save the photo book to your personal account. Then you can open the yearbook and view it. After viewing, resave it to your account.
- As June 5 draws closer, be sure to save the coupon you receive from Shutterfly via email. These coupons are sent weekly from Shutterfly, but do expire – so check the date before you use it.
- Sign in to your Shutterfly account and place your order for the 2018-19 Covenant Keeper.
- Pay for your yearbook online at shutterfly.com.
- Your yearbook will be shipped to the address you entered when you created your personal account.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your reference, an email was also sent to all Covenant students and parents with these instructions. Please keep the email for reference when it is time to order your copy of this year’s Covenant Keeper.