Fine Arts Camps
Camp registration deadline is June 1. All forms and payment must be submitted by June 1 to attend camp.
Covenant Fine Arts is excited to offer Theatre Camp again this summer for students entering grades 2-8 this fall. Our staff will work with students for a fun-filled week of creating, learning & exploring.
Camp will be held June 12-16 from 9am-4pm daily at Covenant Christian High School. Campers will work with Covenant Theatre adult staff and high school camp counselors to present Disney's 101 Dalmatians KIDS. The performance for camp families will take place on Friday, June 16, at 7pm.
The cost for each camper is $185 for the week and includes script, student listening CD, camp t-shirt, snacks, Friday dinner, and costume/makeup. (*Lunch is not provided.)
Camp will include:
- Learning acting basics, stage direction, and choreography, including what makes a great audition.
- Participating in theatre games.
- Exploring and creating different aspects of theatrical production including hair and makeup, set design, costume design, backstage crew, and tech.
- Performing together to present Disney's 101 Dalmatians KIDS.
Early bird cost per camper before May 1, 2017, is $175. The cost on or after May 1 is $185 per camper. Registration ends June 1, 2017.
*Maximum number of campers: 75 students.
Pay online with a credit card or make checks payable to CCHS and mail them to:
Covenant Theatre Camp
7525 West 21st Street
Indianapolis, IN 46214.
* Checks must be received 1 week after registration is received.
Contact Krista Shields with any questions: email@example.com