Camp registration deadline is June 1. All forms and payment must be submitted by June 1 to attend camp.
Covenant Fine Arts is excited to offer Theatre Camp again this summer for students entering grades 2-5 and grades 6-8 in the fall of 2019. Our staff will work with students for a fun-filled week of creating, learning & exploring.
Camp will be held June 10-14 from 9am-4pm daily at Covenant Christian High School. Campers will work with Covenant Theatre adult staff and high school camp counselors to present performances for camp families on Friday, June 14, at 6pm (grades 2-5) and 7:30 (grades 6-8).
The cost for each camper is $185 for the week ($175 if you register before May 1) and includes script, student listening CD, camp t-shirt, snacks, Friday dinner, and costume/makeup. (*Lunch is not provided.)
Camp will include:
- Learning acting basics, stage direction, and choreography, including what makes a great audition.
- Participating in theatre games.
- Exploring and creating different aspects of theatrical production including hair and makeup, set design, costume design, backstage crew, and tech.
- Performing together to present a production on Friday evening.
*Maximum number of campers:
- 35-40 cast campers in grades 2-5
- 25-30 cast campers in grades 6-8
- 10 crew campers in grades 5-8**
- TOTAL Campers: 75
**If there is enough interest, we will have various crew camps. Possibilities for Crew include Set Design/Art with Crew, Tech & Production, and Hair & Makeup. Students in grades 5-8 may express interest in Crew Camp on their registration form and will be experiencing crew for both shows.
Pay online with a credit card at the link below or make checks payable to CCHS and mail them to:
Covenant Theatre Camp
7525 West 21st Street
Indianapolis, IN 46214.
* Checks must be received 1 week after registration is received.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.