For the last 10 years Covenant has welcomed students from all over the world. Currently we have 20 students from 9 countries.
Covenant is on the west side of Indianapolis, which is conveniently located between the suburbs and downtown. Indianapolis offers a wide range of metropolitan cultural experiences. It is the home to the Indiana Pacers, the Indiana Museum of Art, the Indianapolis 500 and the host of the 2012 Super Bowl. You can look at what is happening now in Indianapolis.
Covenant is a well-established and highly respected Christian School. Covenant offers a college preparatory curriculum, an exciting January term that includes internships and travel opportunities and many curriculum enhancing clubs and activities. A complete school profile is available for you to review. The following distinctives highlight what sets Covenant apart:
- 95% of Covenant students attend University.
- Covenant has placed students at universities such as Princeton, Notre Dame, Purdue, NYU, Cornell and Rose Hulman to name a few.
- Covenant offers AP courses and our SAT scores are above state average. Read more in our school profile.
- Covenant students receive personal attention at Covenant. The student to teacher ratio is 12 -1. Students also have access to personal university counseling and SAT prep.
- English immersion is a vital part of our program. With less than 10% of our student body from other countries students must learn to speak English and become involved in new cultural experiences.
- Our RISE program provides English support for all of our classes.
- Covenant is a well-known and respected high school. More than 50 universities come to visit Covenant to talk to students about attending their school.
- Our unique homestay program offers a daily opportunity to expand English and life skills. Our host families provide an environment where important values are modeled and taught.