New Domestic Students
- Enroll Online
- Go to https://covenantchristian.myschoolapp.com and complete the required forms using the same login credentials you created during the application process. Through this process you will provide critical medical and emergency contact information, covenant with the school regarding academic and behavioral standards, provide permission for certain student activities, and create a financial agreement. This must be done by April 1st to secure your seat.
- Sign Up for the Placement Test
- Please complete this form to choose a time for your student to take a Mathematics placement test. This form will also provide us with helpful information prior to scheduling classes.
- Register for Classes
- Sign up for an appointment with the Academic Advising Department to register for classes with Beth Herr or Andi Shriner. There are 20-minute time slots available. Plan for a parent and the student to attend. Many classes for the freshman year are predetermined. The remaining classes offer students the opportunity to choose.
- Attend a New Parent Orientation
- New Parent Orientation is scheduled for July 12 at 7pm. We invite you to attend one of these informational sessions designed to prepare new families for their first year at Covenant.
- Send Your Student to New Student Orientation
- All new students are required to attend New Student Orientation on July 26 from 9am-Noon. Students should bring their computing device to be configured on our network and they will receive their schedules and locker assignments at this time.
Returning Domestic Students
Each new school year we require an enrollment contract and additional forms for every student. This is all done from your parent/guardian account in MySchoolApp. Login instructions on Families page. Once logged in, you will see a notification of items to review. Click that link to complete the items. Note: The contract and medical form requires each associated parent/guardian to login separately to complete.